Terminus Hall – one of the city’s best function rooms for 100 to 400 people
Large windows fill the room with daylight and offer beautiful views of the green oasis outside. During breaks, guests have access to a large garden – ideal for a bit of fresh air, networking, and relaxing. Two powerful side projectors enable display from different PC sources or cameras. The hall is ready for streaming – download the conference from a memory stick, or transmit directly over the internet.
- Large, abundant lunch buffet in Brasseriet, or standing buffet with light dishes in the networking area
- Free access to our new, powerful wireless network, with capacity for numerous connected units
- Top-of-the-range HD projector bright enough for daylight, and an advanced audio system
- Separate 180 sq m networking/break/exhibition area
- For a quality networking during lunch, we recommend a light buffet in the break areas
- Download PDF with technical specifications for Terminus Hall
- New high-speed wireless network – up to 1GB
Need help with professional content?
Read more about our collaboration with Senter for Lederveiledning providing management development programmes.
Central location with easy access to public transport and parking
Protect the environment; use public transport. With the Norwegian State Railway, city light-rail, express coaches, and main bus station within easy reach, a hotel in Bergen with better communication links is hard to find. Two car parks nearby offer a total of 2700 spaces. Grand Terminus is an eco-friendly hotel and has been granted environmental certification by Bergen City Council (Eco-Lighthouse). City bikes are also available, and can be used free of charge – an effective and healthy to move around the city centre.
Green Meetings at Grand Terminus
Grand Terminus is certified by the Eco-Lighthouse Foundation, and is thus able to offer Green Meetings. These are subject to strict guidelines, such as menus in line with WWF’s seafood guide, use of organic food, and limited use of meat. Anyone is welcome to book a conference with us, but to hold a “Green Meeting” the booking entities themselves are required to hold environmental certification, or provide documentation that a process to obtain this has been initiated. Please contact us for further information.